Monday, May 4, 2015

Huge {i}NSD sale and a Template Mega Mix

Hi there everyone!

In case you missed the FB post eariler, my whole store is on sale ~ all my templates are 50% off till May 7 (there are a few exceptions)! And that is a great deal!


I teamed up with Rachel from Seatrout scraps for the {i}NSD occasion and we came up with this huge May Blossom - Template Mega Mix.
You can purchase this bundle for a very special price for limited time only (offer ends May 7).

http://store.gingerscraps.net/May-Blossom-template-mega-mix.html
 
 Also, do not miss the great FB hop hosted by GingerScraps and many many more!
Here's my protion of the hop. Available at my FB page only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :).

When commenting on a Sneak Peek, please, remember to leave your email (or GS forum username).