Wednesday, September 9, 2015

August challenge winner!

Hello there everyone!
Dagi here today with the Challenge Winner!
I am sorry for being MIA lately, but, as you might already know from my FB page, I became a mom to a wonderful little man Adam, born August 29 and I've been pretty busy since then :).
I hope to be back very soon though!

So, without further ado, Ricki Ohana is the winner of a $10 coupon to my store!
Congratulations Ricki and thank you so much everyone for playing along :).

Here's the winner's layout



I hope to see you all soon again.

Have a great day!
Dagi xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby Dagi!

    Thank you so VERY much, this is such a wonderful surprise :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :).

When commenting on a Sneak Peek, please, remember to leave your email (or GS forum username).