Saturday, December 12, 2015

NEW ~ {Year In Review} & Retiring Sale!

Would you believe the year is almost over? It sure was very exciting year for us!

Check out my newest release {Year In Review} to document this or any other year in your life or to capture your kids growing month after month! The possibilities are endless.

{Year In Review} templates are 30% off till December 17.

For additional discount on my new releases, be sure to sign up to my Newsletter.


To make somespace to all the new releases coming, I decided to retire some of my templates.
Be sure to check them out and grab them before they are gone for good.


Have a wonderful weekend!
Dagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :).

When commenting on a Sneak Peek, please, remember to leave your email (or GS forum username).