Saturday, December 17, 2016

Pocketfull Of Templates 2 & the winner announced!

Hello there everyone!

I will be very short today... I am sorry to be late this time announcing the SP winner, but yesterday was a very sad day for me. My CT member and one of the best friends I ever had, Suzan, passed away. She lost her battle with cancer. Here's one of the latest any my most favorite layouts of her. She was a beautiful person inside and out ♥.


The winner of my Pocketful Of Love 2 templates is Shayna! Congratulations!! I will be contacting you very soon Facebook Smiley Face.

As usual, the new release is 30% off till next Thursday, December 22.
Available in both my stores.
Ginger Scraps
Digital Scrapbooking Studio



See you soon!
Hugs, Dagi

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of your loss! It is very hard to lose someone you love, and I think even worse during the Christmas season, when everyone is so happy .. I lost my father round this time. I am sure you have many memories to cherish and hold close to your heart. My sympathies are with you. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences for your loss. It is always tough to lose a sister friend but at Christmas is extra hard.
    Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss. My sympathies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :).

When commenting on a Sneak Peek, please, remember to leave your email (or GS forum username).