Monday, December 12, 2016

Sneak Peek, chance to WIN and a guest CT call!!!

Hello there fellow scrappers!

Sorry for the blog being so neglected! My dear Sheri has been busy busy at the moment and I just can't find the time to keep it all up to date. Hope that you'll forgive me! 

I am here today to show you a peek of my new templates that will hit the store this Friday! If you'd like to win them, please, leave me your comment here as well as your email or forum nickname, so that I can get in touch with you in case you are the winner Facebook Wink Smiley.

The winner will be randomly picked and announced on Friday.


Also, if you haven't noticed around the digiland or socail media, I am having a guest CT call for 2017. If you like my designs and would like to be a part of my team for a little while, go ahead! Send me your email! I can't wait to hear from you!
The call ends December 18, so wait no longer.

Have a great day! I'll see you soon.
Dagi

10 comments:

  1. Hi Dagi!
    Thank you for chance to win one more great set of your templates!
    I'm on Gingerscraps - Gukica, or on e-mail andrea388@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Dagi for the chance to win a set of your great templates. I am on Gingerscraps - A-M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a chance to win, I saw your post at DSS, The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for giving me a chance to win a set of your fantastic templates!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops...I forgot my email addy :(

      shaynamaydle(at)gmail(dot)com

      Delete
  6. Love your templates. Thanks for the chance to win them.
    pamsothermail(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your templates. Thanks for the chance. Beatricemi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pocket templates!!! Knclark

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome and lovely, thanks so much for the share! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :).

When commenting on a Sneak Peek, please, remember to leave your email (or GS forum username).